Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Count your blessings

Aloha!

The other day, I made another post, not knowing its different from a blog, so that post isn't on my regular blog.  I wrote about the disaster that hit Japan and how thankful we are back home in Hawaii that our tsunami watch turned out to be nothing crazy.  I just want to encourage everyone to count their blessings because you never know when you're gonna 'go'. I always tell myself, "I don't wanna waste my time on unnecessary grudge and hate 'cause if I go tomorrow, I don't want 'hate' to be the last thing I did in my lifetime".  

Mostly every weekend my husband and I spend it with either one of our families.  This past sunday, we hiked Diamond Head crater with my parents, sisters and niece.  It was such a beautiful and perfect day to spend it with family.  

My dad, his friend, and my niece..leading the hike
My mom, going down the 270 something stairs.
The view from the top of the stairs.
husband, towards the end
My family after the hike

Living in Hawaii, it's hard to not think about being blessed. From the view, weather and nice people, there's never a second you can't stop to be thankful.

Lookout view. Going home to the windward side
You can never have too much fun...my husband and I stopped by party city to check out candies before the movies and guess what we found?

candy grillz
...candy grillz!

Mahalo for viewing.
and remember to count your blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment