Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nursing Scrubs

Aloha!

         Trendy nursing scrubs are the 'in' thing nowadays, at least in Hawaii, that is.  Two Christmases ago I made my sister-in-law a nursing scrubs top.  She loved it because of the unique print and her co-workers loved it as well.  Although mostly everyone loves the tokidoki-ish anime cartoon design, there are also who likes Aloha/Hawaiian print scrubs-for those who are not so 'wild'. ha ha

Like what people always tell me, "why don't you sell those?".  I tried to post the sample scrubs on craigslist to see if anyone would be interested, and yay! A costumer ordered not 1, 2, 3 but 4 scrubs which she ended up liking very much.
Nursing Scrubs - $18


My niece was a nurse for Halloween 2010. So cute...
trick or treat, little RN
..I made her a couple of pair of nursing scrubs which she now uses as pajamas. =) 
We're already thinking what she should be for this year's Halloween. 

Mahalo for viewing. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment