Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lucky I live Hawai'i!


Aloha!

Sunrise in North beach, Kailua
I have lived in Hawaii since 1998, i was 12 years old. Moving from the Philippines, it was totally different moving here. Things seemed nicer, cleaner and safer.  Today, I wanna share pictures to express how thankful I am that God placed me in such a beautiful place I now call, "home".

Kaneohe view
On top of Lanikai 'pillbox' hike with my friend Ash
I like to hike every chance I get with family and friends.  My husband is only limited to easy hikes because he doesn't like heights very much.  



There's rainbow in Hawaii almost everyday. You can't help but stop and look at the pretty colors, just like a kid all over again, except this time you appreciate it because of its beauty, not cause there's a pot of gold at the end of it. :)

Pali lookout

Sometimes, my husband and I bike to the beach and lay out, have a picnic for a couple of hours and even have ice cream. For this picture below, I had to put these ice cream in a bag filled with ice :)
Starbucks ice cream on the beach
View from the SuperFerry
Flowers are also another beautiful thing in Hawaii...I love flowers. My grandma loved her plants, especially roses and I remember watering them when she wasn't able to.
Flower in Kauai


Other than sunrise, view of mountains, ocean and flowers, the sunset in Hawaii is just breathtaking.  You can never have enough pictures of sunsets. This first picture below is very special to me, my husband proposed to me here :)

Sweet November - Sunset Koolina
Sunset in Kauai
Sunset in Waikiki Marriott
Heart - Sunset in Waianae with my younger sister.

I am just so thankful and blessed to live in a place people often call 'paradise'.  Always have a camera on hand, because every moment is a perfect moment worth keeping and remembering. "Take a picture, it'll last longer".

What are you thankful for?


Mahalo. <3

1 comment:

  1. must do that lanikai hike one day, the view is just so beautiful. I miss it so much

    ReplyDelete