Monday, March 7, 2011

Diaper Bag

Aloha!


This is my first blog, so bare with me. :)


I've recently made a diaper bag for my sister-in-law's baby shower in Dec.2010 and people thought I should start making some more and even selling it. 


The one I made my sister-in-law's was my very first diaper bag and I started it around 10 pm and finished at 7 am the next day, with little breaks in between.  I had to finish it or else we wouldn't have anything to give to her for her baby shower, yikes!



     There it is..and she loved it. She gave birth in Jan 2nd to a beautiful baby and she still uses the bag. Whew, Thank goodness for double stitching, for durability. :)

Anyway, I have made more bags after that because people requested them, not only as diaper bags but some use it 'jus because' it cut, as a regular messenger bag. :) They are $35-$40 each. Here are some of the pictures:
Red Doki - very cute

Brown Doki

Pink Hawaiian Sun

Red Doki - Back Pocket Contrast
Brown Doki - Front Flap
Red Doki - Inside Contrast Pockets
Pink Hawaiian Sun with Black Lining and straps


Mahalo ('Thank you' in Hawaiian) for viewing. 

Come back again for more....

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment